Smallholding For Sale in Suurbraak
Situated in Rietkuil, a "suburb" of Suurbraak but 13 kms away from the village. 4kms off the N2 on a dirt road.
28 kms from the middle of Swellendam.
Two, in tandem, properties both with magnificent Langeberg mountain views. 1.8 ha and 2.1 hectares. The house is on the smaller one and the other is plowed and planted and used for grazing.
Rietkuil is a safe rural area with around 165 smallholdings many of which are still vacant. These are lifestyle smallholdings.
There is no irrigation water available and not a good area for boreholes.
Household water is available in a pipeline and it is enough for a small veggie patch and a garde.
- This property was owner built and supervised.
- It is in immaculate condition and ready to move into and live.
- DOWNSTAIRS is a large open plan kitchen, dining, lounge area with lots of glass to enjoy the mountain and rural views.
- The floor is tiled throughout.
- The kitchen is spacious and very modern.
- There are two en suite bedrooms with enough built in cupboards.
- An interleading door leads to a double garage with a workshop off to one side. The workshop also has a garage door to the outside which is handy.
- UPSTAIRS is a very spacious loft that can be used as a third bedroom. From up here there are mountain and farmland vistas forever. There is a toilet/basin/shower room in the loft.
- STORAGE room at the side of the garages.
- THE GARDEN is planted with many trees that are beginning to reach maturity.